We have many employment opportunities for you to become involved.
- Millbrook Playhouse is looking for a talented, hardworking and positive people to serve as staff in their 57th Season.
- Millbrook Playhouse offers a unique opportunity for up and coming actors, designers, administrators and theatre technicians to add practical, hands on experience to their resume.
- Millbrook Playhouse is a traditional summer stock theatre with 2 stages, 235‐seat Main Stage theatre and a 100-seat Cabaret Theatre. Main Stage season consists of three to four large‐scale musicals or plays. Cabaret Theatre season consists of four smaller plays or smaller musicals.
- Millbrook also produces a very successful Educational Theatre Program, which includes one spring play (mid May) one or two summer shows (June-August) well as a summer camp for kids, teens and adults in August.
- Staff and Intern contract run approximately mid May through mid August. Acting contracts vary, often actors are hired for back to back shows, resident acting company may be hired for a full season.
- Come and be a part of this unique theatre.