Does your child sing, dance, or are they just plain silly? Do they like to paint, create outfits, or write stories? Then Millbrook Playhouse theatre education program would love to expose them to the joys of theatre. The Millbrook Playhouse theater education program offers students a chance to explore their artistic abilities in all areas of the performing arts through workshops which include: Acting and Improvisation, Musical Theatre, and Creative Storytelling in a safe and fun environment. Our program also grants the opportunity, for those who would wish to remain off the stage, a taste in technical theatre artistry such as: Lighting Design, Costume Design, Carpentry, and Sound Design. We offer programs spanning pre-k to 12th grade, so whatever skill level your theatre artist is at, we have the program just for you. For more information, contact us via phone at 570-748-8083, or email us at [email protected].
Meet the camp staff for 2018!
- Jonah Conner is our camp director for both the Pee Wee’s and Little’s camp. He holds a Bachelors degree in Theatre from Saginaw Valley State University.
- Aimee Hunsinger, a Clinton County native, is our helpful hand for all the camps this summer. Currently attends Indiana University of Pennsylvania where one of her majors is Theatre.
- Mo Ortbal joins us as our musical director for both the Juniors and the Teen Performing Arts Academy. She holds a Bachelors of Music Education from Penn State University.
- Michaela barczak will be our director for the Junior camp’s production of The Aristocats Kids. She recently directed Fancy Nancy the Musical for Millbrook Playhouse.
- Marc De La Concha returns to Millbrook to direct the Teen Performing Arts Academy production of Camp Rock the Musical.