Sponsorship Benefits: All benefits will be extended for one (1) year from registration date
- Playbill Listing: You or your business name listed in programs and website for ONE YEAR. Add your name to the exclusive list of people and places that help make Millbrook a one of a kind experience.
- Best Seats: Early seat selection and special discounted ticket offers on events and shows. These offers will be made ALL YEAR LONG only to Friends of Millbrook.
- Backstage Tours: You and a group of your friends will get a private, behind the scenes, tour of Playhouse by key member of the Staff or Board. See where THE MAGIC all happens.
- Show Memorabilia: You will receive a ONE OF A KIND signed show poster, or MPH t-shirt or hat. Perfect for you, or give one to a Millbrook fan in your life.
- VIP Invites: You and a guest will get to attend ALL OPENING NIGHT CAST PARTIES. Come and celebrate with us throughout the summer, and meet the people behind the curtain.
- Logo Display: For ONE FULL SEASON your company’s logo will be displayed prominently in the courtyard on our sponsorship banner and on the LED sign located on Country Club Ln.
Inner Circle Benefits Additional Benefits for $1000.00 and up:
- Advertising Advantages: Color advertising in our Season Playbill. Your ad will be scene by over 10,000 PATRONS. Producer levels will receive a full-page ad. Partner levels will receive a half-page ad. Sustainer levels will receive a quarter-page ad.
- Complimentary Tickets: All Inner Circle will receive complimentary tickets to our Summer Season. Producer levels receive 2 tickets for each show 16 tickets total ($400 Value.) Partner levels will receive 8 tickets to any performance ($200 Value.) Sustainer levels will receive 4 tickets to any performance ($100 Value.)
- Acknowledgment: You or your business will be acknowledge during the curtain speech for one full run of a production of your choosing, and the ability to give a single presentation to an audience before a show or during intermission.
- Private Event: An opportunity to use the Poorman Courtyard for a VIP function before a performance or at a mutually agreed upon time (up to 20 guest.)
Contributions Help Us Make Major Impact Through the arts.
- Each year an annual audience of more than 12,000 patrons come through the doors of the Millbrook Playhouse. Enjoying musicals, plays, concert and other special events.
- Millbrook produces and presents approximately 110 performances each season.
- Every summer Millbrook employs over 80 professional actors, designers, musicians, crew and interns from Philadelphia, New York City and some of the most renowned theatre training programs across the country.
- Millbrook provides several programs that engage youth and senior audiences and participants, including:
- Spring MPH serves over 2000 Clinton County elementary and preschool students in productions of a literary-based show.
- Senior Night Out program offers discounted and free preview performances for Clinton County seniors.
- Over 200 kids and adults sign up for one of Millbrook’s Summer Theatre Camps for students. Often camps reach maximum enrollment.
- An average arts attendee spends $24.60 per event, not including the cost of admission. On the national level, these audiences provided $74.1 billion of valuable revenue for local merchants and their communities. *According to the latest study from Arts & Economic Prosperity Report