If you have any questions please email David at firstname.lastname@example.org
Millbrook Playhouse is pleased to announce auditions for the 2019/20 Youth Ensemble.
- When: August: 19th and 20th. You need not attend both days. *if unable to attend please see below;
- Time: starting at 4:30pm – will take approx. 1-2 hours;
- Where: Millbrook Playhouse. 258 Country Club Lane, Mill Hall PA;
- What: Please prepare one (1) short song from a musical or movie musical. If you do not have access to sheet music, we will provide some songs for you. Please dress ready to move and be ready to read from a script.;
- We will cast for a Jr. group (8-12) , Senior group (13-19) and advanced group.
- Kid Frankenstein – Musical – Rehearsals start Sept 8, Runs Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26.
- Holiday Show mid-December (Possible titles: Elf Jr., Charlie Brown Christmas, Frozen Jr.) Rehearsals will start after Halloween;
- Spring Broadway Concert. Date TBA;
- Other Shows being considered; Touring Broadway Musical Review;
Need to know:
- Please note that all members parents or guardians must commit to volunteer hours. (Sets, costumes, running crew etc.) Some task can be done from home;
- If accepted participation fees may be required ($50 annually) also you will be asked to help in fundraising, ad sales and sponsorships;
- About Rehearsals: We rehearse 2 to 4 times per week, after school, and/or on weekend days, until the last two weeks before opening, which is when rehearsals will occur daily. You need not audition for all shows, and you may not be cast in all productions. However, you may be asked to join full ensemble events;
- We will do our best to work around other activities, but too many conflicts could result in not being cast. Please bring students conflicts with you at the time of auditions.
*if unable to attend one of these dates, you can submit a video audition DUE NO LATER THAN AUG. 19th. Video should include one short song and one short speech from a play or movie.
If you have questions, please email David at AD@millbrookplayhouse.org.